Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Preparation

We (Margaret and I) were talking last night and we think it would be best if each family was in charge of a day's meals. I figure one family can be in charge of cooking and the another can be in charge of cleaning.

I think we should have quick hearty breakfast's for the day's when we will be out. I found out that we can pack a cooler to take into DW with lunch stuff as long as the cooler is not on wheels and it is less than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high. So we can pack lunch with us and snacks in a backpack. I figure if dad's in a wheel chair we can hang the cooler off the back of the chair, we'll see.


I am not sure how many day's we will be "out". But my family will take a day when we stick around at the house, we will have a great "brunch" after sleeping in, a light snacking lunch and a great dinner.

Breakfast
Stuffed French Toast
Apple Glazed Meat Medley
Hashbrown Casserole

Lunch
Veggies & Chips w/ dip
Leftovers from previous meals

Dinner
Steve's Pasta Dinner
Ceasar Salad
Green Beans
Garlic Bread

Send me your meal ideas, or I can come up with one for you.

No comments: